Hannelore does this selfish girls mother have nothing to say to her about this situation? Where are her parents in all this? Have you ever spoken seriously to her about this yourself?

My best friends here in town, Sandy and Franks daughter Robin had a baby and they couldn't afford her as she already had several others. Robin and her husband were talking about putting her up for adoption with another couple they knew that were childless. Rather that have her leave the family, Frank and Sandy adopted her, all their own children were grown. The babies name was Ashley and she if 17 now and has always thought of Frank & Sandy as mom and dad. Robin and her husband moved back East. It was difficult at times for them having a newborn around but they did it and she has become the apple of their eye. It worked out fine, especially for Ashley, the innocent in all of this. At least Anaiya isn't an infant and she will grow up soooo fast. Your DIL needs a good swift kick in the a//! I hope your son dumps her and sues for full custody of his daughter, she has been a real pain to him as well.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/