Hannelore..my gosh..my heart bleeds for you and your son´s family!.. Hannelore..wait..give them time..see what they work out..your son and his wife..give yourself TIME to think things thru..see what is happening and where everything is heading.Every relationship has so many facets about it..noone can totally understand another´s relationship..I am sure you see and feel ALOT..but there is probably much that is going on below the surface that perhaps you can´t perceive or feel..do you know what I mean??? So give them TIME..give yourself..well, whatever it is you need, sweetheart! This is only advice..from one grandma to another..and thoughts..

Hannelore, I was 42 when I had my last child..my 18 yr old son who is living with me. I don´t think that I could face rearing another child at this phase of my life..at 60yrs of age. AND I don´t think it would be fair to the child either. I mean..I would be 80 when the child is 20!!! If I live that long..and IF I am still in control of my brain (such as it is) and IF, IF...It´s tough keeping up with my son and I am only 60!!! I love it..yes I do..and he isn´t complaining of my age or anything. BUT 80/20 ratio..??? Think about it..seriously...gently...Do you have anymore adult children? My kids have made arrangements to leave their kids to their brothers primarily..if anything should happen..not to me or granddad (he is 67!). And so it should be..or so I feel, Hannelore..and I certainly don´t have to be right Annalya will be a teenager, sweetheart..how will you cope with that at 70+..and how will she cope with YOU???

Have alittle faith in your son..and his care for his family..WHICH I KNOW YOU DO..and perhaps some faith in life..maybe things will turn out for the best? Even if perhaps you don´t SEE it as the best at the time?

Hannelore..I really feel for you..and these are just some thoughts and perhaps some questions that might help you think??? I hope you all find your way..which you will..I am sure..Annalya has some wonderful grandparents to stand by her!!!