I’m overwhelmed with all your heartfelt comments. What would I do without you; my dear dear friends.

I haven’t been able to post much lately, and wrote Dotsie a message that I will be cutting my visits down. I need to spend more quality time with Hubby. Between my Mom, Anaiya, and work, Hubby has been getting the short end of things. But I did sneak in to see this post, and just had to reply to all of you. My heart is filled with love and thankfulness when I read your comments.

Chick, My Dil told our son if we don't take Anaiya, then she will bring her to her own mother, who would probably have put Anaiya in a daycare, since she works and doesn't have a partner. She lives in a poor high crime neighborhood. We didn't have much choice.

Last night I had a strange dream. I dreamt I heard Anaiya calling for me. She was outside, and I was in the house. I ran to the window, and saw how she tried to climb in, between wrought iron bars. (We don’t have that on our windows). I managed to help her squeeze in, and then held her tightly in my arms.

I heard once from the mother after 2 ½ weeks. I told her the least she could do is let me know when she’s coming back. She said, she wasn’t able to speak to anyone lately, because she didn’t make the team. I mean really, how could she even be surprised about that! Not once in the year and a half did she play with them on tour. Anyway, I replied I still expected a call. And then added, we are more than just babysitters. Without any further comment she hung up on me!

Half an hour later I got an email from her: “I just wanted to say that I love you with the love of Jesus.... Always remember that.”

What? I don’t understand it, like I don’t understand her. Although Dancer, your posts helped me understand her a little more. And I thank you for that. Thank God you had your grandfather when growing up. He sounds like he was your true guardian angel.

Our son will finally be back in Germany tonight.( He was gone for 3 weeks.) So she will see her Daddy again tomorrow. That means it’s happy dance time again.

Anaiya sends you all hand kisses.