Eagle, I'm laughing at the end of your post. It sounds like one of those commercials. What a riot.

I think the melting of the snow, the peeping flowers and the increase in temperature may have lots to do with it too. Whatever it is, it's a great combination if it's working.

I'm glad you have the year behind you, though it's hard to believe it's been a year. That's amazing.

I recall all the little firsts in that year following Mom's death. They were harder to contemplate, than the actual. Christmas was Mom's favorite holiday. That first Christmas was something I fretted for months. Preparing for it was hard, but the day itself was busy with family and I obviously missed Mom and thought of her often, but the anticipation was worse. I can't get her out of my head while doing certain things for the holidays becasue so many of the traditions we do as a family, were ones I did with Mom when I was growing up.