I haven't been on the list much lately with all that has been going on in my own life, but I felt the need to comment to lionspaw in her hour of need.

I lost my hubby almost 5 years ago. It NEVER gets "better". It gets tolerable in small increments, and then hits you again like a ton of bricks. Nobody and nothing can "fix" what's wrong, and there will be people thay will tell you to "get over it" and "move on". I know how I ache for my Tim, and he was my husband. I just cannot imagine what it must be like to lose a child. I would not be where I am today if my loss had been of a child, I can tell you that.

Lion, I am here for you if you need to vent. I can't be where you are in body, but my spirit is there with you. I am holding you in my heart in prayer and humble supplication to our Higher Power that He send you peace this Christmas. Remember, Rob is with his Maker and is in a far, far better place. He is waiting for you there, until the day it is your turn to make that journey and take your place next to him.

Be peaceful and feel all of our combined energies encircling you....

Micki