Edelweiss, dearest..thank you for the tip on the article. I read it, of course, I say..subjectively. And it kind of disappointed me..I think the author still gives alot of bad feelings to the poor person who has tried and tried so long..and still can´t find a way to survive in their marriage. He ends with all that about "death do us part"..it´s sort of his conclusion. I get the feeling that this is his main message..and that can breed guilt in someone who is trying so hard..but still not able to make it. Yes, I see myself in the article and do not think he gives me respect for the decision I finally made to "leave".

The picture of being 75 or 72 and hearing the cry that ends all communication is the picture that hurts the most, perhaps, when you decide that you must leave..because you will not, then, share your older years with this person that you have so much history with..in my case, as you know by now..32yrs of marriage and 5 children, one that has passed on, and 4 grandchildren. There is no other man that can share all of this with me..but still I couldn´t stay. I wanted to so badly..we had built so much together..but ´my hubby just didn´t have respect, maybe even love, for the person I had become.

I think the author is trying to show some understanding for those of us that have had to go..but he doesn´t succeed. And this disappoints me..do you understand??

Hugs, dear Edelweiss..and thank you anyway!