I can't read that whole sermon. But the question of this thread is a good question. If we want to continue with this thread, I'd like us to define a "bad marriage." The obviously bad marriage is one with violence, where either or both people are not safe, and children are threatened. Another obviously bad is with alcoholism and/or drug addiction, where the user has refused help. Another is financial infidelity, oh, of course other infidelity. Ok, so aside from the obvious, how do you define bad? Is it no sex, too much sex, not on the same wavelength, grown apart, values changed, one on a spiritual path, the other on a shallow existence. Is boring bad? Or do you just focus on the good and have gratitude and ignore what you are not getting that may make the marriage "bad." Is it bad when you marry your best friend, but then you've lost chemistry? I guess it's not bad if it doesn't bother each partner. The experts always say tht romantic love is not the same as long-term marriage love. Really asking what do you all think? L, PL