I greatly appreciate everyone's prayers. It does help.

No, Dotsie, I did not see my sister this weekend. She was very weak by Saturday and had to be taken by ambulance to emergency. Turns out, her heart, which functions very poorly, wasn't providing enough oxygen. They put her on oxygen full time and sent her home. When she wokeup the next morning, she felt a lot better. I didn't know about until yesterday afternoon when I talked to her. She had clarity, and it was a good conversation.

While I talked to her I kept in mind the things I learned from the book Dotsie recommended. So when my sister said she woke up and heard her son's voice and thought it was an angel, (she hadn't known he and his wife had spent the night) I used the opportunity to ask her if she saw angels and told that I do sometimes. She said she thought maybe so, but she always forgets. At least now she knows she can talk to me about it. Then this morning I heard from my brother-in-law. He said today she is weak and rambling again, and he was hoping he could get her to the car and take her to her doctor's appointment. She can no longer walk. The doorways in the house aren't wide enough for a wheelchair. I haven't heard yet how that went. My husband and I will be up to see them Friday, the day after they go to Hospice to see what services are available to them. I sensed my brother-in-law is near breaking. His kids are helping him, but still.

Dianne, yes, I am so glad I found the site and have the support from you and all the wonderful people here. It's a blessing. So glad you had help with your dear aunt.

I spent the day yesterday mellowing myself out about the whole thing.

Thank you all.

My love to all of you.

Vi