Yes, I'm sure that my sister's familiy will be relieved to have the help from hospice. I imagine it was extremely hard on your family when you went through this, as it is on all families who deal with it. Today, I've been down about it all. Thanks for your insights and your prayers. You and your Website are a blessing.

No, I was not raised Catholic. It was a Church of Christ with a very strict doctrine. The minister thought he was the only one who knew what was right - the gospel according to Melvin. It turned a lot of us off. The God I'd been raised with was a jerk. I couldn't believe in a jerk. So I became agnostic after I left home, and my spirituality floated for a while. That changed with what my brother did in 1980. I began searching for a higher way of viewing things. A spiritual mother, Peg, found me and helped. Then after my boyfriend, Gary, died in 1988 I opened to yet another level. While I was healing another spiritual mother, Elaine, found me and helped me in so many ways. She saw angels and other spiritual beings. After their deaths, people whose spirits were passing into the light would be attract to her light, and she would pray for them, help them to see their guides and go into the light.

I started exploring the sacred texts of a number of religions. It gave me a respect for the beliefs of others that were very different than mine. Ultimately that led me to write a multicultural novel which is part of a trilogy I'm marketing. About four years after Gary's death I began waking and seeing holographed beings. I never expected to see them - not after what Melvin taught as I was growing up. It's like the beings were on duty watching after me, their heads were moving, back and forth like they were surveying things I couldn't see. I only saw them from the shoulders up. One day I would see one of them. The next day it would be another I saw. There were three different beings. Their lips were moving, but I couldn't hear what they were saying. At first it scared me. They were so huge. I came to know that they were good beings, so the fear went away. I call them my guardian angels. One time I awoke to see a line of beings holographed next to the bed. One would step forward and I could see it, then another one would show itself, and another and another. It was very interesting.

It makes me feel so protected and cared for, being able to see them. I know they are always there, although I forget to look for them when I first wake up these days. The image fades as my day vision kicks in.

My great maternal grandmother, Sarah, saw angels and other spiritual beings. My grand aunt, Lottie, Sarah's daughter, also saw such beings. One time she said she saw Jesus hallographed out over the canyon in back of her home. She told me after her little sister, Lila, was severely burned, before she passed she saw an angel. Lila said the angel was so beautituful.

I put beings like this in the visionary fiction books I write. My hope is that through my stories people will find hope, in their own way, like I have. That's the long answer to your short question.... Hope you don't mind.

Love, Vi