Francine, thank you for sharing your experiences with us. A porcelain doll, a sweater, two flannel nightgowns - it is so nice to have these things to bring her close to you. When you hold the doll, when you wear the clothing, have you felt her spirit with you? I believe those we love come back, now and again, to check in on us. I think our thoughts bring them sometimes.

JJ, I agree. We don't really have to let go. Love never ends. Love follows us across eternity. Daddy's pj bottoms and his other things bring him closer to you in more ways than you know. He loves you so.

Eagle Heart, no wonder you've had such a hard time with your losses - 2 so close together can have a crippling effect. I'm so glad you have your momma's flannel nightgowns. Menopause does get over with eventually, so they tell me, and you will still have this gift that you can slip into. The essence of the ones we love is always with us. It guides us, directs us, makes us stronger. Your mother cherishes all the beauty the two of you shared. This is something she wants you to know.

Andria, owls are watchers of the night. Have you ever considered that maybe this owl is symbolic of your mother continuing to watch over you? Green is the color of life, of growth. Slipping into a green house coat is slipping into comfort and growth of the heart.

You all honor me with your words, your sharing. I'm so glad to share with you in this way. The whole experience is really helping me.

Bless you all,
Vi