For some reason I thought I'd answered this...but, I guess it didn't take.
JJ...what does a dryer sheet do? The web site on the lullaby's was adorable...I don't think it would phase Molly when she's outside freaking out.
chatty...Larry and I bought Molly a large dog house that we keep on the carport near the backdoor...it stays dry and is out of the elements. She jsut doens't like being anywhere except near me when it's storming. The day we found her hiding in our shed it was storming...she's just one of those dogs that is scared of thunder. We know before a storm hits because she'll start drooling, shaking and pacing. We really don't have any other recourse but to make her stay outside...I keep an eye one her and go outside and pet her and talk to her and reassure her she's okay.

MA...does your stray have a name? It's so sweet how it's slowly trusting you and coming in...that says a lot about you. I love cats and miss having them...you're an angel for caring for this little cat who loves your flower beds and sun traps...send us a pic.