Have you forgiven your mom? My husband had a similar experience with his grandmother who lived with his family and acted as a tyrannical parent. He said once she was gone, he had to forgive her for all the horrible things she had done to him. After that, he was able to release his anxieties.

People who pass on to the next level can still hear us. Even after they are gone, it is not too late to tell them we care, that we are sorry, that we forgive them.

One day I was walking around my driveway - 8 times is a mile. I thought about my first husband Joe's grandparents, how much I loved them. I was sending love to them. They passed away more than 30 years ago. All at once a face appeared in my mind, the face of Loren, Joe's father. He'd been deceased for 15 years and I hadn't seen his family for longer than that. Loren's face was sad, and he said, as a whisper in my mind, "Forgive me." I said, "For what? There's nothing to forgive." And he said in ways that were not words - For the things that I did to Joe when he was a child that caused your marriage to fail. Loren was an alchoholic and was sometimes violent with Joe. I said, "I forgive you." Loren smiled, and his face faded from my mind. It was beautiful.

Like I said, those who have gone on to the next level can still hear and feel the love in our hearts. Ask for God's help with this, speak to your mom with your heart. She will hear you.

Love,