I am so amazed at the wonderful truths and words of comfort here in this thread.

I've been away for a while ... partially because our internet costs really skyrocketed, partially because of some healing I was experiencing, and partially because of some technical problems (now resolved, Dotsie, lol).

All these words and expressions of love and compassion are such a comfort and so validating for some of the healing I've been experiencing lately.

Vi ... I totally agree with Dotsie ... your words are so touching and so REAL. Others would be so blessed by the things you are learning and how you are expressing them.

I've come to realize one thing over these past weeks ... when we take the focus off ourselves, we tend to learn the most. For me, it means putting my focus on God. He's doing some remarkable things in my life and I can only be thankful for what I'm learning.

You ladies have some of the most powerful messages I've read ... and the wonder of it all is that THIS IS REAL here ... in these forums and on this website. I guess I've gotten so dissatisfied with the roles people try to play rather than just being themselves. And the irony (that might not be a good word) is that I too am coming to the realization that I can let go of my abuse and move on. I don't need to examine it in order to figure out what I "thought" was wrong with me.

Instead, I can look outward for a change and find a garden of beauty ... most specifically here on this site.

Thank you. And Vi -- you are an awesome inspiration. Thank you for making yourself vulnerable to us.

Blessings, Francine