Hi Keyholes

They are, eh? Boy, to hear others talk, they think I'm an "oddball". I have a degree in marketing (in my presentations intros I used to say I have a BS in Marketing...and yes, I know that is a redundant statement...got some good giggles from that one). I also had a minor in Marketing Research...although I tell you what, most of what they taught me is so old, so out of date, and so not applicable to a one woman show that I wonder if I imagined getting my degree! One of my gifts was making technology interesting...maybe because I have a very quirky sense of humor and often made fun of the technology we were learning.

I haven't been to an STC conference in quite a while either. I keep my membership active because if I don't I would need to start over if I want to move from Associate Fellow to Fellow and that seemed like more work than I wanted to do!

So, you're in the Buckeye State, eh? I was originally born in Columbus and still have a lot of family around the Columbus, Cincinnati, Mansfield area.

It sounds like you have a HUGE heart given the nonprofit volunteer activities you're involved in. I was the beneficiary of several SCORE consultants many years ago and always appreciated the time they put into help others. Sounds like that is your gift too. My thanks to you, on behalf of those learning about business, for sharing your gifts so willingly.

I keep saying I'm going to do other things...and used to do cardmaking as a fun thing. However, for whatever reason, I seem to come back to talking...whether as a speaker or a coach and am now choosing to convert the old tape of "Jerilynne talks too much" into a way to make a living!

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!