This is a thread that you, Dancer, started ages ago. I tried to find it again..but I can´t. My problem, I am sure. So I am re-starting it again. Hope that´s ok.

DON`T WORRY..I am not going to unload all that has been happening in my life lately in one go. I just want to say that my youngest..the one who graduated from gymnasium this past spring..is in the US for 1 yr..to study. I am missing him so badly..eventho I honestly believe he made the right decision. He left me his computer..so I have a BIG part of him right at my finger tips. He decision was a last minute decision..so we had SOOOO MUCH to arrange and organize in less than 2 weeks. We had the "time of our lives"..and so much was said between us..both verbally and silently. It was a precious time together that we had..and it will always remain in my heart and memory. I have spoken to him a couple of times since he left..and he is doing well..but missing us over here "so much that it aches". And we, in turn, are aching for him.

I have returned to work after the summer vacation..and I have 2 people who are very close to me that are not well at all. But that´s for another time. smile

SOOOO if I lost my patience with the new forum..which I know I did..and voiced my frustrations.. I apologize and am very sorry. Dotsie..I KNOW that you are doing everything you can and more.