My dear Princess,....so be it. You are entitled to a tirade. And what better place to let 'er go than here! With October being Breast Cancer Awareness month, it's all around us big time. I've also been flooded with the memories because I can't turn anywhere without seeing it discussed in some way. No, a person of wealth would not understand the struggles we went through, simply because money is no issue and they can afford any little luxury. I experienced loss of home, a long term marriage, friends and of course, gained the permanent scars, loss of a breast, heaps of medical bills and went numb emotionally. So, yeah, I can totally understand your frustration and felt every word you've said. On the up side, my NEW (and improved from the first) hubby arrived home from work last night with not one, but TWO bouquets saying "this is your month, hon...let's celebrate life." God bless this man. So, PL, no your body will never forget, neither will mine. Thank God we've survived. I'm so sorry about your Mom. That would pi$$ me off, too. I had no family history. I wish I could just hug you. A small thing but I think we need it. Maybe someday. Love you, friend.