Hi Eagle Heart

You are an amazing person and I can read and "hear" the compassion and wisdom in the words you shared with me and with so many on this forum. And I believe you're right about being patient with the wounded parts of ourselves...and I find it isn't always easy to do. For some reason, it seems easier to help others!

On my wedding ring is a Native American style eagle...and one of the meanings is "messenger to the gods" or "carrying prayers to the gods" depending on the tradition and writer. I see you that way...as a prayer warrior and sender of all things Light to God. Your heart is so big and so kind and you deserve all the love and joy you share with so many.

My marriage, and the subsequent drama I shared on the forum, has been one of the events that brought out the wounds to be heald...in both of us. I've been working with a Theta healer the last couple of weeks and have healed many of the wounds more quickly than I had imagined possible.

I don't know if you've ever tried a healing modality such as this or not...or if you would be interested...AND have found it ever so useful in my journey.

MamaRed (Jerilynne)
www.mamaredspeaks.com
www.onemillionacts.com
Coming Summer 2009 "Kick-Butt Kindness: 52 No Cost Ways to Ripple Kindness 'Round the World"

Let's create Kick-Butt-and-Take-Names Lives!