I answered this post in length yesterday and somehow erased it and was so ticked off, I just moved on. Okay here I go again.

Dotsie, I have to disagree completely with the needing a daddy answer you gave. My first husband was three years older than me, and it was great, except I always felt like I had to almost mother him. I was older mentally and emotionally than he was and it showed.

After he passed a couple years later, I met and married a man nineteen years older than me.

I already had a daddy who loved me, and certainly didn't think in any way, shape, or form, of Chet as a daddy.

OH MY GOD! I lusted after this man in everyway, everyday. He was handsome, smart, accomplished, sexy, tough, fun, and we were inseperable for fourteen years. I was crazy about him and he me. He took care of me for a change, he took care of everything. With dear husband number one, I had to do it all or call my dad and he'd take care of whatever it was. But with Chet, either he took care of it or hired someone to do it without ever bothering me at all. I was his Princess and walloowed in that happily.

Being with an older man is definitely different in some ways than with a young man and to me it is all positive. If I had it to do over again I'd pick an older man every time. And not as my DADDY either!!!!! I suppose it is if you haven't tried it, don't knock it!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/