Thank you so much for sharing this Meredith. I had wondered and I thought of you when I first started looking into this. I had a feeling you had a story to tell.

I remember being drawn to this subject when I first saw this subject in the scheduled interviews for Coast to Coast. I have had a hectic year and I just wanted to be surrounded by positive energy for a change. I believe this was Divine intervention because I was in so much dispair. I've since then ordered some of Dr. Kaehr's stones and books. I've been utilizing the stones the best way I know so far. I have much more to learn.

I was so pleased to see the hematite jewelry at your site Meredith. If you were in front of me, I would've kissed you, I was so excited. I have not been able to find this particular bracelet. I will add, your design is even more beautiful than the one I had anyway. Now I am wondering if it was meant for me to find the bracelet from you and I needed to go through all this. I feel I have learned so much this past year. It's hard to explain in words.

Wow, someone sensing the energy 2 blocks away!

Cheers,
Cathi