Chatty...I know you have a big heart...we've all been the recipient of it and are so lucky to have you in our lives...and I hope that you know we love you, too, and in doing so I feel the need now to hyperally kick your bootie!!!

Have you lost your mind? This man knew he could play you and knew how from years of being married to you. He knew you'd cave in and you did. I'd be willing to bet that you put up with his unreasonable behavior and excuses for a very long time before you got the courage to change things. So, why, now...would you want to go back to that? Chatty...read what I'm about to type several times...

NO ONE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION
(REPEAT IT OVER UNTIL THIS SINKS IN).

Now, go bang your head against the wall until the crap that this man continues to feed you falls out.

When you come to your senses...throw his stuff out on the curb, close the door and don't look back.

YOU are not his problem.
YOU did not cause this.
YOU did not deserve this.
YOU are not responsible for 'raising' your ex.
YOU hopefully will stop being an enabler for this man to continue using you as a crutch for his doing nothing.

Okay...I'm pretty certain you're not going to speak to me for quite some time (if ever) but geez lueez, woman!!!! Wake up!!! I care so much about you and have read how you've come through so much in your life...to hear now that you're jumpy every second in YOUR OWN HOME...what's wrong with this picture? Your EX is there....that's what's wrong. Boot his butt out and let him figure it out...that's what being an adult means. What...he expect you to come up with all the answers? You're not his mama...you're not even his wife...you're CHATTY!!! A woman with a backbone, not a doormat...don't be this man's doorman again...he knew you would be and expected it and yep...there you are...Chatty Chatty CHATTY!!!!

Now...IF you're not too mad at me, then close your eyes...put your arms around yourself, hug really hard and know that's from me...someone who cares a lot about you and who doesn't want to see you do this to yourself. Again...no one can take advantage of you without your permission...stop giving him permission and he'll go away and find someone else to feel guilty about his situation.