You ladies, Dee, MamaRed, have said to me here the exact same thing I have said to myself over and over again while banging my head against the wall. I love you ladies and the honesty you always speak with. I could never get mad at any of you for telling me the truth, not ever!

I would be saying the same exact words to any other woman who had put herself in the mess I have put myself in. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than seeing the back of his balding head leaving my home forever. Once this mess has ended, he will never darken my door again, even if he is standing there holding a limb that has been severed in his hands. That sounds cruel and it would be but there comes a time when we must think of ourselves.

I ordered NutriSystem again for diabetics, and that will be the only food I am allowed to eat. I will not be shopping at the store for food, or cooking, so he is going to be on his own as far as eating goes and I told him he can't use my washer/dryer anymore because it needs to be repaired.

My mother, bless her heart, said to me last week, "no one would want to leave your home, delicious meals furnished and laundry service. Think girl, make it so he can't wait to get away from you."

Yep Edelweiss it is hard (and dumb) to be a softy.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/