i was just thinking the same, i know the benifits systems are diffrent in uk and usa but still their are homless shelters everyweer and since they are so uncomphortable (heer anyway, hay it got that good for me and L twice) that it sure as hell help move him on. Id may have advised someone to get them to move on before as we all know the answeres looking at someone elses circumstanses. Id never have put some one out on street but i would now, or at lest iv finalie learned not to let them in in the first place.

i feel reallie torn for you chattie and what a delema, as he is their now perhapps all round easier not to have let him in but their now. I get suckered just the same way, time and time and time again and still i wondered when i would learn. I also hear ya when you say your trying to do the good loving christion thingie, i make same mistake onlie its the good loving spiritual thingie. either way it can hurt and i know what its like to over worrie for someone just i could't relive some people of their responcibilitie for themselfs anymore but hay looks like i doing it. A couple weeks before christmass i heared of an imposible circumstanses then was approched to solve it and i took all my guts in hand and said said NO! can;t help you heer, end of storie. Otherwise id be in same circumstanse your in now.

i am not sure what talkings left to be done for you and im just chipping in my two pence worth and emphasing with ya as i currentlie skirting around the same delema and it aint prettie. So my harts hurting for you and for me.

I also think i know you enough to imagine how hard it was to wright and show yourself in this way as you always are a coper and a doer, thats why people like this come running to people like us (and the rest of you reading this, weer it applies lol)

I did read in one of your last posts that you was asking for preyers and overand above chatting then thats about all that can be done for you from this far away, so take it as given and preyers are on their way. I hope a solusion presents itself soon, take care and gods love to you.