Well Dotsie a part of me likes his company and his being here about as much as I would like an eight pound ugly tumor growing in the middle of my forehead. I think I had to do so much understsanding and accepting his excuses for literally every lie he told me and things he did that my acceptance is so all gone it isn't even an option.

I will take all your suggestions to heart and this subject will ot be brought up again by me anyway, until there has been a resolution one way or another. Not now but in the past we've had some women state a problem and get good advice and then state the same problem over and ovewr again until we were sick to death of them and their problems. You long time posters probably remember some of them. I will 'NOT' become one of them and will go with the flow until I can change it. I appreciate all of your suggestions.

One of you, or two, asked me why I ever took him in again to begin with. Well one morning a cab pulled up and he got out, the cab driver helped him to my porch. He had almost his entire face bandaged. He had had a mini stroke behind one eye. It was full of blood to the extent the eyeball couldn't even be seen plus there was a lot of blood in the other eye. He couldn't see, he couldn't drive, couldn't do hardly anything for himself but the VA (their all heart) sent him away because they were space limited. He was very dissoriented and begged me to allow him to stay. He was so pitiful looking, like a dog having been thrown from a moving car so I did.

Then when he went back to work weeks later, he found out he had been downsized along with 14 other people.

And so the saga, "as the stomach turns," continues...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/