I have had a hard time feeling good about posting on this forum since my name was called out on the forum by the owner.

I have been disillusioned before but this does not seem to be healing. I feel it is because I don't think I deserved the public humiliation I recieved.

I wanted to post this because there are good women on this site whom are my friends. I don't seem to be healing from the humiliation and I don't know if I will.

I have been spending time on my other forum and when I come here I get a certain negative vibe now.

I want my friends to know that I care about them and think of them often. I want to explain if I cannot return much if at all.

I enjoyed this forum before this occurred and I'm sure that you all enjoy the forum as much as I did.

Chatty seems to be able to return and for that, I admire her. I guess I am not made of the same stuff as her.

My love to my friends here and good luck in your lives. Since I have not been here much I have lost track of the day to day goings on in your lives.

Thank you for your friendship

Dancer

"Question your privilege"