My husband and I, like Di and her husband, do pretty much everything together. We hate to be apart and when we are we miss each other like new lovers. LOL.

We talk everything out together and come to understandings when we disagree. We never have to "agree to disagree," we always find that one or both of us are right. We rarely, if ever, fight but did so when we first started up, when we were kids we did our arguing but very little then too.

As kids we used to be in the same room doing different things and felt good and safe even though we were just friends. It's like that now. I love knowing he is around and he says he loves knowing I am around.

If one of us gets interested in something new the other will try it and make a part of it work for them if not all. We are not alike, in fact we are very different but we fill in each other's blanks.

We don't work together but he is there when I dance because he likes to watch and he is helpful with my disability. I went to the hospital to work because he wanted to volunteer there and we both like what we do there.

I'd say I have my life partner here and have when we were kids and he would drive me to a bar so I could dance and watch over me with men so I wouldn't get hurt. We were not dating but he would come to look out for me!

I came to help him when he divorced because he needed someone there, we try to help each other in every way we can.

We also share friends. We get along with the same people and are enough alike that we enjoy them together.

We choose to spend our time together and when apart but only for an hour or three or so we will call each other or text things.

Ours is a love match that everyone who knows us thinks is great.

I am a lucky person in love.

Dancer

"Question your privilege"