Sometimes I don't post in the marriage section because mine went south many years ago and there's not much to say that I haven't already. But I can answer this one.

We're both SciFi geeks. We watch it on TV and movies. We only go to movies if the special effects are really good -- otherwise we wait for dvd. We have seen the entire SciFi collection of 3 local video stores. We also read all the same books -- one would read first and then pass it to the other one.

we eat breakfast together and give each other news, trivia and weather quizzes.

We go to the gym 3x a week and work out together. All we talk about is our workout and what we're having for dinner that night. Major discussion points about rice vs. pasta vs. couscous, which fake meat, which green etc. Then we go home and make dinner.

Hiking maybe once a month. Used to be more but both of us with bad backs.

He goes to Hollywood Market with me and does all the driving. He's learned a lot about my jewelry so he's pretty good at selling. After market we go out to lunch (if we haven't eaten at the market), maybe shop at Whole Foods, or visit LACMA. Other little trips or activities in that area, as we wouldn't drive there from OC if I didn't have the market.

Season tickets at the local theater. Occasional concerts or other live events.

Not much else, although at least we're not fighting 24/7 anymore.

Poet and essayist