At this time, I am just yearning for a large fruit juice or large amount of fresh fruit for supper. I am a tad dehydrated. We are in Seattle right now.

How we weave in our different levels of doing stuff together:
I had a huge breakfast at the holiday inn. (cranberry juice, English muffin with peanut butter, cornflakes with skim milk, 2 sausage, some eggs, 1 small yogurt.and coffee. Big and selfish of me!) Hey it was part of the hotel stay. blush But maybe not a great idea cause...we biked out through downtown lunch hr. traffic in Seattle for about 40 min. He got off to examine a bike parking station and talk to folks there. Meanwhile I stood in long line-up in the sunshine at a hugely popular handmade dried meat and sauage plus sandwich place run by the father of the Iron Chef, Mario Batali. So 2 hrs. later I was eating a huge ciabatta sandwich with wonderful fennel sausage with onions, peppers and tomato sauce. crazy

He was still looking at the bike park station after being there for an hr. So I gave up saving 1/2 of sandwich for him and ate it. sick He did finish 1/2 hr. later..and bought same sandwich after lining up. crazy

Then I posed/demonstrated for photos he took on ease or difficulty of the indoor bike parking setup. I frequently pose as the "average" cyclist doing certain things or biking on a route for his research photo shoots.

By now, we are both terribly bloated. But ok, with gorgeous spring weather, we restart cycling by the waterfront with Cascade mountains ahead.

Seattle has some long hills. Most coast port cities at least in northern part of North America, means port is at the bottom..of long hills. So I follow him along, while he occasionally stops to consult bike route map. He stops occasionally to take more photos of certain bike path markings, signage, turning signs and sometimes I'm in the photos as the ordinary cyclist. Sometimes he has to stop for me, because I am slower. smile

We do avoid abit of steep climbing. But some gradual climbing is always required. seattle is similar to Vancouver in this way. We've done only 25 kms. today but now it feels that huge sandwich has been decently burned off in a major way.

I could use also a huge cafe latte for supper. That's all.

That's how we do stuff together.