OOOOOHHHHH..I soo want to walk..I can´t jogg anymore..because of my bad knee. And I just can´t get motivated enough. When I get home from work..I am sooo tired. I work with small children..can´t that count for exercise? I wonder. I don´t sit down much at all..it´s up and down all the time. There is some standing while outside watching them all..and this is tough on the knees.

I feel very guilty for not going out to walk..I used to run almost daily and loved it.

The only thing I do quite faithfully is yoga..that I do almost every evening.

But it´s tough getting out there after work..even if it´s a LOVELY evening. I probably should do what you do, Chatty..start with a few small steps..and I mean a FEW! Maybe even 10 min out and 10 back the same way is too much for my brain to take in after work. I have to think less..every journey started with one step..or however that thought goes...

You just may have something there! I KNOW that you have been really ill and have had a tough time..but you are not giving up!!! You are taking 1 step at a time. I am really impressed..and inspired! Gotta think about what you are doing..AND GOOD LUCK, Chatty!!! You´ll end up getting far on your walks..I know you will..a lot farther than I have so far smile