You know, I just popped on here because I am in a terrible state at the minute. I started reading all your posts and found the need to write.

I've just come from the house to pick up something and ended up spending time with the cat again. Naturally, I ended up in tears and had to leave. But what really upset me is the fact that my husband doesn't seem to give a ****! There have been quite a few incidents lately which confirms the fact and I realize it shouldn't bother me, as I know he's not an emotional person, but I still find it unbelievable that he can be so cold!

I mean, he knew we were moving out, but:

1. Never asked where we were moving to until two weeks after I informed him.
2. Didn't even ask the number of the flat until moving day.
3. Never asked for our phone number. I eventually offered it just in case he wanted to enquire about us.
4. Never even called to see how I was with my recent bad reaction to some medicine I was taking.
5. Never calls to, at least, tell me there is mail for us at the house.

It's not that it's totally unexpected, but all throughout he kept insisting that he still loved me. Surely not the actions of someone who supposedly feels that way. I guess I am still naive in thinking he actually meant it!

I know it's crazy, as he's always been unemotional, but it hurts me terribly to see him so uncaring. Sorry, but the tears just keep flowing.

Wait...a thought just popped into my head...Do you think he is doing this intentionally to make me feel bad for leaving him? I just don't know. frown Like I said, it just popped into my head.

And yet, as upset as I am over all this, I agreed to go with him to a concert at one of the schools in which he teaches. How naive am I? I was about to call him to cancel the date, but hung up. Talk about emotional roller coaster.

I knew this was going to be hard, but it's obviously harder than I ever imagined.