thought I'd bring this back up. Yesterday I went to an Educational Nutritional Consultant...spent about 2 hours there and I got educated!

She has me on Co-Enzymes B-Complex, Progesta-Care Plus (a natural Progesterone) with Phytoestrogens Body Cream. Having had a hyst and my going off Premarin, I was in need of something. Seems my testosterone is a bit too high.

We are also testing my Magnesium to see what dosage I'll need. And my return to taking a daily multi-vitamin is needed as well. I'll go back to my liquid one.

I'm amazed at how much we NEED the B vitamins and Magnesium. She gave out some reading material that I've read thru.

She also gave me the "muscle" test. Anyone hear of it? It has to do with muscle resistance when you hold the container of the product you most likely are deficient in. I thought it was a bit bazaar, but heck, I'll do what she says since it kinda lined up with what I felt I need anyway.

She also told me her 89 yr old Dad, who was in a nursing home, is now out of it...living well and no longer on Alzheimer's meds (and does not have it!) nor insulin. He is on a diabetes diet instead. She educated herself due to a dental procedure gone bad some years back.

Edited by Di (05/28/09 07:18 PM)