Hi everyone,

I know I've been seen scattered around recently, but I thought I'd pop in here to give you an update.

The papers have been drawn up for the divorce but since hubby has been in the States at his sister's wedding there is a delay in the process. The day before he was due to fly, he was called into his solicitor's office and shown the papers. Although he had a go at me before he left, he agreed he will not fight it. I certainly hope he feels the same way on his return.

Although there were still occasions where he has played his mind games with me,I have been getting more confident about standing up to him. I just hope he doesn't resume those tactics again, as they can be rather draining. It's been especially nice since he's been away, as both my son and I have been more relaxed.

The three of us (my daughter included) are planning a trip to the States in December in order to spend Christmas with my side of the family. It is something I've always wanted to do and I pray it will materialize. I believe we all need a break.

I want to thank you all for your support in "carrying" me through my difficult time and hope you are all well.