Dear Jawjaw - Thank you so much for reading this whole post, I'm thrilled that you're enjoying it. I think it's really great that you've been doing research on your family and genealogy, as that can be a really important part of one's story. And of course, that can be an important part of one's memoir, too. I know you say that your life is a "snooze," but I'm thinking you really do have some important and interesting stories to write about. I've always believed that everyone has a memoir in them. What you might try to do is set aside a half hour or so and just freewrite without censoring yourself or second-guessing and see what comes of it. If you hit on even one word or one sentence that has a lot of energy around it, just keep following that thought and see where it leads you. Right now I'm up at Vermont College of Fine Arts and teaching at a conference and when I get home I hope to finish my next book, which is called THE PAT BOONE FAN CLUB: MY LIFE AS A WHITE ANGLO SAXON JEW. Thank you for such warm support.