Hi, I have a friend that has started drinking alot. She would meet me for lunch and have a drink. And then pick up kids from school. Of course I mentioned it to her, but she said she was going through so much in her life that she wanted to. Well, eventually , she had had two glasses of wine at lunch one day, and a policeman stopped her on her way home. He told her that most women do not realize how one drink let alone two affect their body. Even if they eat with it and have coffee after. She was arrested and had to wear an ankle bracelet and had her license taken away from her for a year. Unfortunetley, though she says that she learned her lesson, her life was already on a downward spiral where where she divorced her husband of 20 years, and continued to visit bars most nights until she met her present unchristian husband...Her life at 40 plus is a complete opposite of what it was before and she has three teenage girls that are watching her changes. She is doing everything that she raised them not to do. My heart aches for her. I know this has gone off subject...but...I don't know what to do. She knows that I don't condone anything, but I remain her friend because most of her church friends and family have disowned her. She does not think she has a problem, says she still believes in God, but her life does not show it at all. She says she believes God wants her to be happy, and this is what makes her happy now after 20 years of a Christian marriage to someone she says she never really loved. frown