jabber, things often slow down a teeny bit here this week due to last minute preparations. I know I post a little less too.

EW, glad to hear your brother has arrived. Praying you have a blessed Christmas with your mom, and all your family.

chatty, I have a friend who is dog/house sitting for a freind. The dog had surgery last week. He chewed open his incision. He now has a big collar around his neck. Meantime, he slid and cut himself on the ice. He's so old and can hardly walk. I feel sorry for her becasue she's missing out on Christmas fun due to taking care of this dog. The family is on a cruise and won't be back until the 23rd. She is so afraid soemthing's going to happen to this dog while they're gone. Ack. To add to the confusion, we got 20 inches of snow so she had to dig herself out there, then go home and do the same. She missed our friend's ornament exchange last night because she was debating on whether or not to take the dog to the emergency vet because of the new cut/open wound. Can pets take over our lives, or what?