Jabber, when I said I didn't mean you I meant it. If I had, I would have said so.

Its just that in my work of volunteering at the shelters I see all kinds of people, some heartless and some just lazy, not wanting to spend one thin dime to get a sick pet healthy. Or when seeing some poor animal left behind when it's owners moved, or one thrown from a car by its owners in the scorching hot desert, left to die. That to me is lazy and heartless. Especially when shelters take in pets no questions asked.

I could go on but its bad enough I have to see the end result of abused animals. I don't want to describe them here, it's too depressing and horrific...

I know you love Zena like a child, and are now, and will continue to do whatever is necessary for the well being of all concerned.
There is a show on TV where they send famed animal psycholigist Victoria Stilwell into your home (on TV) and she works to retrain your pet to behave properly. She is my hero and as good as the dog whisperer. The show is on The Animal Channel. Try googling her and maybe she can be of assistance to you. Hey, its worth a try and they pay you to allow her into your home while training your dog...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/