Chatty..I LOVE your profile picture!!!! Avatar or whatever it´s called nowadays over there!

But honey..think of everything that is on the net nowadays..I mean there are no limits anymore..and the "young generation" has access to it anytime..

My experience is that they seem to have a much more laid back attitude towards sex..AND this can also help in making sex much better because they talk about it..tell eachother what they need..because it´s kind of, well..natural..not mystical anymore..but it can be OH SO GOOD!!!! Because both get room to make it good for eachother..you know: "No, don´t do it this way..I need it there..softer..gentler..OK..YES..now yo got it!!!!" I mean..why not make it better if you can? Our generation has had our kids..most of us..and we have the time and space to make it good..with time. And when we do..it can be darn mystical,too smile

reporting from Sweden..can´t help this pun..but I AM reporting from Sweden!! grin

Chatty..your logo is so beautiful.. I mean your thought that follows comes at the end of your posts