Thank you Greene for your concern. Now everything is okay because I am working on it.

Unfortunately, I had a setback the last two weeks. The drama with the events in the past few years took a toll more on my husband than I had realized.

I had found out he found his ex-girlfriend through a facebook page* I wasn't aware of him having. I found some intimate emails they had exchanged with each other. He said things to the effect that he regretted leaving her 25 years ago and it was a big mistake, etc...

Without going into too much detail, we had to work out some issues with this the past two weeks. It really hurt me and as it turned out, I made this discovery 3 weeks after he stopped corresponding with her. Which validates to me that he felt bad for me and realized she was still the same spoiled brat he knew back then. In other words, he snapped out of it, LOL.

We have been trying to work on communicating better with each other and we have been spending more time together. Basically, enjoying the time now since there are no children and we are empty nesters. We are planning on taking a Reiki workshop together for starters. This may help eliminate some of the stress we have been feeling the past few years.

*He has since linked with me and Sofia on Facebook and I found more friends we had back in the early days. Her comment is still on his wall. I had to think of a subtle way to respond for a days, then I found a quote.

Her Comment on December 10 was:

"It was so nice talking to you yesterday. Sorry that I had to end the call, but they shut the door of the aircraft! Please call me when you can so we can continue or conversation!

NOTE: This was a really nice re-connect with an old boyfriend! I think I need this"

I almost responded with:

"Glad your needs were met, now back off and stay out of my marriage"

But I couldn't bring myself to say that, instead, I posted this quote beneath her comment:

"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs, and returns home to find it. - George Moore"

Thanks again Greene for asking. There is still drama with my daughter and unfortunately the jam she is in now is not her fault, but we are taking it one day at a time. At least she is getting along well with her daughter's father. This makes me happy as well for all three of them, not to mention the peace of mind it is bringing the rest of us, LOL!

Cheers,
Cathi