Quote:
I was on a friend's Facebook wall last night and saw that she'd wished an old boyfriend a happy birthday. Isn't that funny? Just after reading this post.

It is interesting, and I am friends with a guy I went to the prom with in HS. I told Richard about it and I am very respectful regarding his wife. If she had a page I would try to be her friend too. Plus, this guy and I were never serious and I became closer friends with his family. To this day since my 18th birthday, his mother and father call me to wish me a happy birthday.

Other than that, I do not go looking for anybody I may have been romantic with in the past. Richard was not very receptive when I suggested he have a facebook page. I thought this was a good way for the 3 of us to stay connected together. It hurt me he had to have a facebook in order to find this person and try to mend fences behind my back.

Thanks Dotsie for telling me how you would've felt. It seems like our therapist (now ex-therapist) was on the attack towards me for not moving on. I still haven't received an answer to my question. I wanted to know when this all took place, and then I could probably connect the dots with whatever situation was happening at that time. This way I could understand his frame of mind at that time. I will admit, the emails stopped about a month ago. According to him, she was the same spoiled brat he couldn't stand before. So I guess I could look at this positively, and say, well at least he got that out of his system...

Cheers,
Cathi