MY son not only cooks and does it well but my DIL never had to make dinner or do laundry. He got home before her, had dinner started and the wash either started or done. He mopped floors, cleaned windows and even ironed on occasion. He is a clean freaks just like (me) his mother... Now that they are apart my DIL told her daughter she really misses all the stuff he did she took for granted all the years they were together. He never cheated on her either, and they were very active in their church.

I don't understand her wanting her freedom to run around with the girls she worked with. She did as she pleased even took vacations with her friends, so what the heck is she complaining about? I say 'worked with' because she lost her job about a month ago when a new b-witch of a supervisor replaced her boss. Her old boss helped her file a wrongful termination suit which she is waiting to hear about. So now my ex DIL and my son are done, and her so called girlfriends don't even call her. What a mess!!! Plus now it seems some little cutsie is trying to get her claws into my son. He's known her casually for several years, shes a friend my ex DIL that always envied her having such a good man, so now she is staking her claim and my son is having a grand old time. I know I am his mother but YES, this son is and has always been a treasure to me. My other son is 'crap' with a capital 'S.'
See, I tell it like it is no matter what!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/