The horrible part of it all besides his being unfaithful was that she was at home and got a 'heads up' call from as friend saying that a major news outlet was about to release the story to the public. They said she was not just shocked, she never suspected a thing, was devastated and left the home they shared immediately. No one knows where she is.

You know when one of our husbands cheat its unfortunate and unforgiving but with someone like Saundra Bullocks husband cheats on her, the humiliation of it goes out across the wires world wide. And you know they'll keep it going as long as it's news.

This will sound stupid but it is meant to be a medifore... I believe the only way to keep men faithful is to make it a criminal offense to cheat, punishable by death!
Thats what I said, after all look at all he is killing by his faithless behavior. Oh, and when they pull the switch, his whore or whores, need to be sitting on his lap!! The woman who knows he is married, is as guilty or even guiltier than the cheating dog of a man...

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/