WOW...I'm almost afraid to come in here. This may be a HUGE mistake - to wander in here and offer my two cents....but I'm feeling brave today so here goes :

What I'm hearing here is a bunch of anger, and I'm sure that's warranted - but I don't think anyone has mentioned the sanctity of working it out. Granted, not everyone wants to do that, but my belief is (and it's aside from "marriage" as an institution) that when things happen, and when things happen that hurt us to our very core, there is much work to understand what it is that we're supposed to learn from it. I don't think it's as simple as the overt circumstances, but more the things that lie deep within us. I am of the opinion that if we really think, we can find ways to make things work for us. They (Sandra Bullock and Jesse James) could find a way to make this work for them, if she can forgive this intense betrayal, and if he can figure out how to make amends to a person who truly seems to be something akin to an angel. Obviously we don't know how these people live their lives anymore than I know how the rest of you live your lives, but it's not just some "a-hole" cheating on his perfect wife. It's two people in pain living under a bug-glass. I think that it's very sad and very reckless to sum up what we decide in speculation, on something we have no first hand knowledge of. And really, even if I HAD first hand knowledge, it would be very reckless indeed to hash it around.

The tongue, a tiny member that can produce havoc and destroy everything in it's midst.

Just a thought. Don't hit me.

Kate

"Life was not given just to be happy, but to matter. Let me walk in that today." ~Kate

www.dreamrkate.blogspot.com
http://www.DreamrKate.etsy.com/