I had major blood work done. I was told to take iron and tested positive for the Lupus antibody. My Doctor sent me to get more blood tests and the were fine. I continue to suffer from body aches and pain (daily) work out 4 to 5 times per week through the pain.

My hands are sore and I drop things, have problems opening things etc.

I do use the computer quite a bit, work from home and sit all day. I take the dog for a walk three times a day but still sit too much.

I am thinking of changing jobs. I have worked from home for 2 years now and am sooooo bored and depressed. Depression can also cause stress pain etc.

I'm stuck wondering what to do. Staying home when the kids were younger was great as I was there for them after school. But, they are almost grown up, don't need me anymore and I am turning into a hermit.

Many things could be causing this body pain but the depression about my stay at home job situation is not helping.
Kate

(I was just reading some other posts and looking at all the paintings. I really need to take a painting class as I love to paint. Need to find a passion real quick)