JJ, I do want/intend to write again. There's another book gestating somewhere deep inside of me. I'll know when it's time because it will be so determined to be born that it will practically write itself. Until then, I'm collecting energy, wisdom, perspective and empowerment. Thank you for your encouragement and belief in me.

Thank you Ann. Believing in my own loveability was impossible and unfathomable at one time in my life. It's still a weakpoint. But I'm learning to trust that it can be true.

Yonuh, I remember reading a book by Jean Vanier about 30 years ago. I can't remember the exact quote but the essential message was that in every encounter with every person, we either sow seeds of life or seeds of death. We can never know the full long-range impact, positive or negative, we have in our encounters with others. I think we can only do our best to remember to sow seeds of life (eg, a simple smile or act of kindness instead of scowling or rudeness) and trust that every positive thing we do does ripple light into the world-at-large.

(Maya Angelou)