Thanks Yonuh and the only reason I saw her in the first place is because I work there as a volunteer and one of my friends there took me to show her to me. She knew I was possibly wanting another dog. They all knew Rosee and Reeta real well. Ususlly no one but the veternary staff see the dogs in The Nursery until they are put on the website for Dogs Up for Adoption. I got lucky!!! I can go in and see her once a day if I want to. I am just hoping she is released soon. I left a shirt of mine there so she can cuddle with it and learn my scent.
The vet I spoke to today said hers was the only kennel smelling like Estee Lauders Beautiful...

House breaking a new puppy for me is a cinch. I have all tile flooring throughout the home and right near the patio door I put down those nice 5 layer piddle pads, and for small dogs especially they work like magic, no smell, little fuss or bother. When I can, I do take them outside but it's not necessary with these amazing pads, plus they are safer for a little one until they've had all their vaccinations... I love puppy breath!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/