My son has always been very self centered and selfish and believe me he wasn't raised that way. I've always tried to teach by good example but there have just been too many insults by being ignored or pushed aside, and this is NOT the first time.

I agree Orchid, time is precious and HE better realize it because finally after all these many years of being put last behind everyone and everything else I have stopped turning the other cheek so to speak, and allowing myself to be treated in such a manner. I am SOMEBODY, I am his MOTHER as JJ put it and do not deserve this bad treatment.

Edelweiss and Anno, not sure where I will be moving if I can sell this place. I want to be somewhere where they have rain and plenty of it and friendly people.

After losing one son to drugs this is hard but I am unbelievably not all hot and bothered emotionally. Plus if I am able to move, he might find me gone when and if he does try to contact me in the future. It is amazing to me to even be able to say this BUT I don't care if he calls or not, comes over or not, after all it is only a couple times a year he shows up anyway when it's time for him to have a birthday or something else that is for him. Or when I open my check book taking his entire family out for dinner and fun. Those days are over!!!

I think sometimes as people we just get sick and tired of all the bull//it!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/