DD...yes yes yes I will adopt you...Edelweiss and I can share custody! smile You're so sweet.
Edelweiss...I know your situation and not having the support of your husband, I think, makes a difference...I watch how kids are talking to their parents at 4-5-6-10-15 years of age and the parents don't bat an eyelash...they need to wake up...part of being a good parents is loving your children, yes, but it also means setting a limit and meaning it...some kids think because they're grown they no longer have to respect those limits...give me a break.
MA...at least she didn't get an argument of justification from her son for his lack of sensitivity. I'm glad your children treat you with respect and your last sentence speaks volumns.
EW...I did see the link you posted...very interesting, thank you.
Today is a new day...I am alive, my husband is safe and sound at home sleeping peacefully and all is right with the world. I'm grateful for the love that surrounds me here and now and that includes all of my BWS friends, too. You're always here with such support and wonderful advice. Thanks for being here.