I like many others in Christian society heard about Adam and Eve..not for one moment do I believe being Christian is the one path...I am but a small speck in the Big Picture..born in Scotland my identity is shaped by the place people and history.
Back to Adam and Eve.
I worked out little M.A. if that was so then we all were "family" if I hit another..it would be striking my clan..I loved those people around me and to strike out was alien.children at school may have pushed me at times..but know what ? if you dont expect to be pushed folks dont do so very often.(Law of attraction)long before that book my folks lived the talk..walked the walk.
we dont speak out about our beliefs...we live them.
Scottish people are reserved about serious matters..God is serious matter.
Next big thought for M.A.
Every one was a baby once...if we see the child in the man...then life is simpler..
Of course I have met people who are very different....Indeed I have experienced bullies of the narcisic veriety because people like that are puzzled by my presence.and through those people I have been tested..I remain as I am.
However I am strong and brave..and daily look for the child in the man (and woman)
Networking is benificial and even in virtual society the behaviour mirrors mainstream society..I note those who are kind and those who are mystified by the woman who can hold a bee..appear passive but can weather storms...and see the new babe..the wee boy..and wait for the prodigal man..

Drugs alter the mind so Chatty your boy is changed but inside the boy is there..live happy.. the story is not finished