I was raised Presbyterian...having moved around most of my life finding a church I like has been difficult...I've gone to so many different denominations and find something warm and loving in them all. Lately I've been looking for a church...not too big, not too small...and I've been led to a Methodist Church and when I walked in through the doors I got this 'home' feeling. I've attended a couple of service and met with the pastor and have fallen in love with this place. It reminds me of the church I attended with Mamaw when I was a little girl...down to where I sit...3rd row from the front, right side...it was like she was there with me. To make a long story short I did my first volunteer job today and met some really wonderful people...and it feels like I've been there my whole life. I can't get over it. I'm officially joining this church Sunday and can't wait. I spoke with a woman today about a woman's group that helps feed the homeless, helps abused women and their children and there's even a Red Hat society...too funny.