A gal I know from here was married some 22 year ago for 16 years and got divorced with two kids from the union. Her husband had a child before they married that was two. The girl gave my friend nothing but trouble all her life with them, really serious hateful stuff and she is sure it had much to do with the divorce between them. Now the girl is 23 and every year shows up on my friends doorstep with a bouquet of flowers and stays in her home for weeks. She never puts her hand in her pocket or purse and lives high on the hog. Borrows the car, stays out all hours and even borrows her clothes.

My friend called me all upset as to what to do? I listened to the entire sroty AGAIN!!! Happens every year. Finally I said, kick her ass out! She hated you her whole life but now that you have a great job (she's a showgirl) making boo-coo bucks; she wants to now you again. That's cowpies and you know it. you owe this girl squat! So in order to make it seem as if she wasn't being mean my friend told the girl if she wanted to visit she would have to pay her own way, and the kid said: Why you have lots of money? My friend finally got smart and didn't say another word, she simply went into her room and began packing the brats suitcase(s). The girl called her every name she could think of and walked out slamming the door behind her. CASE CLOSED...
Would you have given her different advice, or was I right?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/