Tipping my hat to all of you ladies -- great ideas!

My unemployment was approved for 26 weeks!

Don't know when I receive my 1st deposit, though.

Turns out that one of the prior horse boarders at my stable left the corporate world 3 years ago due to a toxic environment and PTSD diagnoses. She started her very own pet sitting business. Her 1st year was OK, doubled 2nd year, 3rd year she became bonded/insured and incorporated. She also took out an Yellow Page advertisement which has doubled her business again. She has asked me to help her and I am! I started yesterday pet sitting and I will distribute her flyers, business cards, magnets, etc., to local business and neighborhoods in my neck of the woods with the hopes of expanding her territory under her licensed name and working those areas. (She will pay me under the table!). Thus, I will try this as an 'apprentice' and see how it goes!

Perhaps this will give me time to regroup and think and spend time with my beloved pets. My dog needs surgery and now I can help him recover.

I'm currently handling 3 visits a day to a household w/in a 6 mile radius of my home with 2 large great danes!

I'll let ya'll know how it progress!